My belongings were relocated from North Carolina to Georgia in 3 days without any of the things getting even a slight scratch.I got wonderful help for the packing and for the unpacking of my things once they delivered them.

I can’t really complain about this move because it was overall great.o I was already taking a relatively big risk by moving from a comfortable city and job to go halfway across the country, but Moving Giant helped ease some of my concerns. They handled all of my things with great care, and I didn’t have to risk anything with them.

- so it is highly recommended.Michael sabstain

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of a product or service. Moving Giant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Moving Giant.

Had an Experience with Moving Giant?

Comments

Thousand Oaks, California, United States #1208492

this is so fake.

Congers, New York, United States #1190007

FAKE REVIEW - DO NOT BELIEVE. THEY POST THESE SAME B/S REVIEWS ON YELLOWPAGES.COM WHERE THEY ARE TRASHED AS WELL FOR BEING A SCAM COMPANY.

North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1181712

North Carolina to Georgia is half way cross the country!!!!!!